October 15, 2010

My (Kitchenaid!) Biggest (Kitchenaid!) Fantasy (Kitchenaid!) Part Two

The day I have been dreaming of has finally arrived. Thanks to the most wonderful Cheryl and Paul Miller, I am now the proud owner of a Kitchenaid stand mixer, with all the fixin's. And it's red! I can honestly say that this has changed my life in the following ways:


1. The red colour makes me feel fancy.


2. The paddle attachment makes mixing so much smoother than beaters.


3. The whisk attachment beats those egg whites into submission.


4. It has a 12 cup capacity bowl and a super high speed motor, so if I feel like whipping up a batch of cupcakes or 20, they're pretty much ready before I even get to the kitchen.


5. The red makes me feel fancy.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I loved the red colour of your kichenaid too. Wish I could get one too, but they aren't available here. I felt bad when I read your post about the order backfiring. But I still say its okay to trust people. That person was one in a trillion but it makes you think of your work in a more businesslike way. All the best.

    ReplyDelete